When it comes to preventing the spread of infectious diseases like Covid-19 nothing beats good old-fashioned handwashing. But if soap and water aren't available, Hand Sanitiser is a handy on-the-go way, to help prevent the spread of germs and keep you safe.
Here are 5 things you didn't know about Santosa's Hand Sanitiser:
1. Above all, our Hand Sanitiser meets the World Health Organisation’s recommendation of at least 60% final alcohol content. We use 95% Ethyl Alcohol in our Sanitisers, which once diluted with our other ingredients, the final concentration still sits around 80%, effectively and efficiently killing germs.
2. Our Hand Sanitiser contains Organic Glycerine to keep your hands moisturised. Unlike many other Glycerines, the brand we use isn't Palm derived, instead it comes from certified organic non-GMO oils. The Glycerine is a powerful ingredient that helps to boost skin hydration and soothe irritation.
3. Not only is our Sanitiser designed to keep your hands safe, but it can also be used on surfaces. Spray it onto your shopping trolley, door handles or any other frequently touched surfaces to keep you safe on-the-go.
4. Our Hand Sanitiser contains nourishing Witch Hazel which has been used for centuries due to its skin soothing properties. Containing potent anti-inflammatory properties, the addition of Witch Hazel helps to counteract all of the increased hand washing during this time.
5. Lastly, in addition to our Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils, specifically chosen for their anti-bacterial and antiviral properties, perhaps even more important is our Sweet Orange essential oil we've opted to include. Sweet Orange essential oil, well known for its uplifting and worry-reducing properties, makes it an ideal addition to our Hand Sanitiser, bringing you cheer, optimism and tranquility with each spray.