These 'Life Changing' crackers are crispy, versatile and nutritious - not to mention, made with everyday pantry items and super simple to throw together. We're sure youll love them as much as we do.
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Linseeds
- 1 3/4 cup of Self Raising Flour (substitute for wholemeal/GF flour + baking powder. In our latest batch we substituted for 1 cup GF Flour + 3/4 cup of Almond meal + 1 tsp of Baking Powder - and it was delicious)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oil (we like to use Avocado)
- 1/2 cup Water
- Combine all ingredients together into a bowl, until it has formed a batter consistency
- Divide mixture into 3 or 4 balls and then roll each ball as thin as possible (we like to roll ours between two sheets of baking paper)
- Bake 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 mins - checking regularly. You want them to be crispy but not too brown on top
- Allow to cool, then break into desired size crackers and store in a sealed container
- Top with avocado, hummus, pesto, sauerkraut or any toppings of your choice - and enjoy!
This recipe can easily be halved if you don't have a hungry household - in our experience - a full batch does not last long!
We'd love to hear how you get on with this recipe, so please do let us know.
Katie and the Santosa team X